Justice of the Peace - Pct. 2
Office Hours and Closures as of 3-24-2020
Duties & Responsibilities
View the duties and responsibilities of the Justice of the Peace from the Texas Association of Counties.
Please do not ask Clerks for legal advice. Unauthorized Practice of Law - Government Code, Sec. 81.101: Clerks cannot give advice or the rendering of any service requiring the use of legal skill or knowledge, such as preparing an instrument.
- Affidavit of Inability to Pay Costs (PDF)
- Alternatives to Payment of Fines and Costs (PDF)
- Debt Packet (PDF)
- Eligibility Requirements for Drivers Safety (PDF)
- Eviction Packet (PDF)
- Justice of the Peace Court Case Rules (PDF)
- Local Rules of Procedure (PDF)
- Occupational License Information and Petition (PDF)
- Repair and Remedy Packet (PDF)
- Small Claims Packet (PDF)
Justice of the Peace, Precinct 2Phone: 254-445-2766